Over 2,000 copies sold!
Available as an instant-download PDF directly from the website, The Expat Guidebook is a 568-page eBook that goes behind the scenes of the expat lifestyle, complete with a laid-out map of how to achieve a life of absolute creative and financial freedom via full time travel or location independence, in any corner of the world that you want to call home.
This isn’t a book about backpacking, living on X dollars per day, being an international vagabond or living in bug-ridden hostels with no hot water or CouchSurfing and budget-traveling on bread-crumbs. This is a book for professionally-minded people who want to establish themselves as independent global citizens utilizing the power of the Internet, social media, joint ventures and lifestyle management to achieve a life of absolute freedom free of The Matrix.
Tucked away within the digital pages you’ll find information on:
- Setting up residency in countries around the world
- How to provide proof of income to governments even if you don’t necessarily meet their income requirements
- How to avoid paying outrageous prices on air-fare and round-trip tickets
- Tax havens, international investments, real-estate and mortgages abroad
- Cultural immersion and language immersion
- Secondary residencies and passports
- The benefits of immersion travel versus backpacking
- How to live like a local in countries around the world where you can utilize local costs of living to drop your monthly bills from $2,500 – $3,000 a month down to $600 – $800 a month. All while maintaining your exact same standards of living , creature comforts, modern amenities, first-class healthcare and beyond
- Hundreds of links to other resources you can utilize to get your location independent lifestyle as an international citizen started right now
Check out my interview with Hans from Cheap Cancun Rentals about The Expat Guidebook
If you are someone who appreciates the finer things in life and wants to achieve a life of absolute freedom with first world living conditions at third world rates, complete with all the creature comforts and modern amenities, The Expat Guidebook is the perfect addition to your collection.
No matter if you are a first-timer who is just starting out on the road, a pensioner who hasn’t ever really traveled before but needs to find a place to establish a home where their pension can allow them to flourish rather than live in poverty, or a veteran traveler who is just looking for some alternative advice and tips to add to their collection, this is the perfect resource for all levels of expats.
You can buy your instant-download copy today of this 568-page instant-download eBook simply by clicking on the image below.
Remember, Marginal Boundaries has an entire collection of immersion travel productions designed to set you on the path and help you build a brand, run an online business, generate a passive income and travel the world without a budget and with no plans. Our books are most useful when combined with others in the overall suite of publications offered from Marching Boundaries, so if you are serious about getting your life of travel and online income going and want to get the most value for your money, head on over to Gumroad today and pick up our entire set!